If your UNIONBANK EON Card is about to expire, you need to renew it 3 weeks before the last day of expiration date. Because the processing time renewing your EON Card could take 1 to 2 weeks on card replacement, plus 1 day for activation and 2 to 3 days on Enroll/Renew online Approval.
Requirement for Renewing your EON Card:
1. Your Expired EON Card
2. 1 to 2 Valid ID
3. 50 Pesos for processing fee.
How to Renew your UnionBank EON Card:
1. Go to the nearest UNIONBANK branch or possible the bank you enrolled your card.
2. Don’t forget to bring the requirement stated above.
3. Go to UNIONBANK representative and tell that your card is about to expire.
4. The representative will give you a replacement form, fill this up, surrender your old UNIONBANK Eon Card, then pay 50 pesos to the teller.
5. Go back again to the representative and he/she will tell you that you can claim your new EON Card in the next 1 to 2 weeks.. 🙂
6. After 1 to 2 weeks, go to bank and claim your new card. You need to wait for another 1 day in order to use your new EON Card and Enroll/Renew it online.
7. There are 2 step you can choose to use your EON online, Enroll with NEW USER ID or Renew using your EXISTING USER ID. First go to http://unionbankph.com and click “EON Cyber Account”.
To Enroll for new USER ID:
click the “ENROLL HERE to be able to access your accounts online”.
To Renew with your Existing USER ID:
click “CLICK HERE to change your primary card number online”
Fill up the form and wait again for another 2 to 3 days for the approval.
8. When you received an email from Unionbank confirming your online account is approved. You can now integrate back your Debit card to your Paypal Account.
Well those are the steps renewing your EON Card, it will be so long especially if you are using your EON card as a wallet. Hope this step will help you renewing your EON Card.