Facebook unveils the new “custom” gender options that allow user to customize their gender from more than 50 different choices, including “transgender”, “bigender” and “transexual”. For the full list see below the post.
How to change your gender?
2. Then find “Basic Information“, then edit your Gender
3. Under the drop-down option, select “Custom“.
4. Type any letter to display available genders.
5. then select your answer, from “What pronoun do you prefer?” choices.
6. When done, click “Save Changes”
Currently, these are the available gender you can select, Agender, Androgyne, Androgynous, Bigender, Cis, Cis Female, Cis Male, Cis Man, Cis Woman, Cisgender, Cisgender Female, Cisgender Male, Cisgender Woman, Female to Male, FTM, Gender Fluid, Gender Fluid, Gender Noncoforming, Gender Questioning, Gender Variant, Genderqueer, Intersex, Male to Female, MTF, Neither, Netrois, Non-binary, Other, Pangender, Trans, Trans Female, Trans Male, Trans Man, Trans Person, Trans women, Transexual, Transexual Female, Transexual Male, Transexual Man, Transexual Person, Transexual Woman, Transgeder Female, Transgender Person, Transmasculine and lastly Two-spirit.