The Land Registration Authority Mandate:
The LRA for the sole purpose of implementing and protecting the Torrens system of land titling and registration.
- It is the central repository of all land records involving registered or titled lands.
- It issues decrees of registration pursuant to final judgment of the courts in land registration proceedings and causes the issuance by a registrar of deeds the corresponding certificate of title;
- It is tasked to issue all subsequent or transfer certificates of title which may either be issued judicially or administratively;
- It keeps the title history or records of transaction involving titled or registered lands;
- It exercises control over the disposition or alienation of registered lands in accordance with existing government rules and regulations;
- It provides legal and technical assistance to the courts on land registration cases;
- It extends assistance to other agencies of the government in the implementation cases;
- Its extends assistance to other agencies of the government in the implementation of the agrarian program;
- It is a revenue-collecting agency of the government.
Land Registration Authority (LRA)
Registry of Deed
City Hall Drive
General Santos City
Hotline: (083) 301-1543
hOW CAN i GET CERTIFIED TRUE COPIES OF MY TITLES USING THIS ONLINE SYSTEM? HOW WILL I GET OFFICIAL RECEIPT? WHERE TO PAY?
wla p pong online system for certified true copies. tracing ur transaction pa po ang online. but malapit n pong maglive yang ganyang transaction. halimbawa po manila kau then you want to have a certified true copy of ur title n nasa mindanao. halimbawa s davao. u can request it na in manila rd. but for not di p po live.