When you register your globe sim for GCash, at first your transaction is limited to 5000 pesos per month only. To remove this limit you have to complete the KYC or Know Your Customer verification a mandate from BSP to avoid fraud activity.
To do this check my instruction below:
- 1 x Valid ID (Passport, Postal ID, Company ID, or any government ID)
- Registered GCash sim (If your GCash PIN is locked, call 2882 to unlocked your GCash – used other globe sim so that you can talk to a customer service)
How to Verify:
- Go to the nearest Globe Outlet in your area. Here in Gensan, only Globe SM Branch handles GCash inquiries (nevermind Globe KCC branch just waste of time going there!).
- Go to their customer service and tell regarding GCash KYC verification
- Submit your 1 x Valid ID, fill up the form and smile for a photo op.
- Next is just follow their instruction to connect your KYC verification to your GCash Phone number.
That’s all! Hope this article helps you. Thanks for reading.