Land Registration Systems, Inc. (LARES) is a subsidiary of IL&FS Technologies India, part of IL&FS Group, one of the largest infrastructure and finance conglomerates in India. IL&FS is one of India’s leading developments of Infrastructure project and creation of value added financial services. LARES was established in the Philippines to implement the nationwide computerization of the Land Titling Computerization Project (LTCP) of the Land Registration Authority (LRA).
The LTCP is a major IT project of the Philippine Government meant to secure land ownership and restore the integrity of the land titling and deeds registration system of the country and was awarded by the LRA under a Build-Own-Operation (BOD) scheme and shall cover LRA’s 164 Registries of Deeds (RDs) nationwide. The LTCP involves the development of a customized application system, the supply of IT products and services, training of the end users, conversion of documents into digital form, nationwide network interconnection and construction of IT-enabled government offices.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES ARE AS FOLLOWS:
Assist Project Coordinators in the following duties and responsibilities:
- Preparation and monitoring project implementation at the Registry of Deeds (RDs) based on scope of work, terms and condition of the project.
- Roll out implementation of IT hardware and software, civil works, telecommunication, etc. within time line, budget and standards.
- Coordinate all field activities and operation inherent to the implementation of the project.
- Prepare progress report on the project on a weekly and monthly basis.
- May be required to conduct trainings for the concerned RD’s as need arises.
- Performs other related task that may be assigned from time to time.
- Female, graduate of 4 year course related to Computer Science, Information Technology, and any of the following Engineering courses, Civil, Electrical, Electronics and Communication, and Computer Engineering.
- With at least 2 years work experience, preferably related to the fields of Construction and Civil works, Computer Science, Information Technology, Electrical, Electronics and Communications.
- With Project management skills, above average written and verbal communication, analytical and decision-making skills.
- Highly motivated and has the ability to coordinate multiple project; can work under minimum supervision and able to cope up with pressures and deadlines.
- Must be highly and systematic individual, with a sense of urgency and initiative to perform set duties even without instruction.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Willing to be assigned in Isulan, and Resident of General Santos City
Please Submit your application to Ms. Ayesa Mae Asis (Project Coordinator) at Land Registration Authority (Registry of Deeds General Santos City) in front of the gate of City Assessors Office
Applicants may pass their Application until end of the 3rd week of May, 2011.
Thank you for visiting and reading the Post. The Post is already closed.