Do you have iPod 4/iPhone 4 with the latest update 4.3.2 ? Jailbreak Developer Musclenerd has released its new update for redsnow version 0.9.6b14 compatible for 4.3.2 IOS update.
Below are the Step by Step jailbreak installation for your iPod/iPhone:
1. Download this IOS update from Apple Server, select your device:
- iPhone 4 – iPhone3,1_4.3.2_8H7_Restore.ipsw
- iPod 4 – iPod4,1_4.3.2_8H7_Restore.ipsw
- iPhone 3G – iPod3,1_4.3.2_8H7_Restore.ipsw
- iPad 1 – iPad1,1_4.3.1_8G4_Restore.ipsw
2. Download redsnow 0.9.6b14 untethered hosted link:
- via GensanBlog.com for WINDOWS (redsn0w_win_0.9.6rc14.zip)
- via GensanBlog.com for MAC (redsn0w_mac_0.9.6rc14.zip)
- via Official iPhone Dev Group for WINDOWS (redsn0w_win_0.9.6rc14.zip?attredirects=0&d=1)
- via Official iPhone Dev Group for MAC (redsn0w_mac_0.9.6rc14.zip?attredirects=0&d=1)
2. Extract the zipped and open redsn0w.exe.
3. Click the browse file, then select the IPSW you downloaded from instruction 1.
4. Click the Next button. “Extracting and Patching will load”
5. Check “Install Cyndia” then click the Next button.
6. Connect your iPod/iPhone and Turn it OFF. Before clicking the Next button check the screenshot below to practice turning your Device to DFU mode.
7. Wait for 5 to 10 minutes until the device finish the installation.
8. When the device finish the Installation Go to your iPod/iPhone screen then look and open for an App called Cydia.
9. Wait for 3 to 6 minutes to complete the Cydia installation.
10. Enjoy your Jailbreak Device..
Issues and Solution:
- If you freeze on “uploading ramdisk” while jailbreaking, just right click the redsn0w.exe then click “Run as administrator”, then press ALT+CTRL+DEL to open Task Manager, then select processes tab, then rightclick redsn0w.exe then set affinity to CPU 1 only
Notes and Reference:
- Watch the full guide at Youtube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5IZWIe1nHQc)
- Jailbreaking is Completely Legal but this will void the warranty of your gadget.
Thank you for reading my Article at GensanBlog.com