AMBREENN TRAVEL Group (James Travel & Tours) is currently hiring a Sales Manager for our office in Makati and in (SM City Gensan) General Santos City, Philippines.
The Sales Manager is responsible for creating sales revenue from new and existing customers and maximizing revenue generation within General Santos and the whole Mindanao. This includes accurately forecasting business and market needs, formulating and implementing sales strategy, and achieving sales targets, while ensuring high customer satisfaction.
In this position you will be responsible for sales methodology and managing the account throughout the sales process including account penetration, sales process planning, negotiation, and closing. Additional responsibilities include understanding market requirements, product capabilities and future industry developments and trends; working with marketing, sales support, and other key departments within the company. The successful candidate must be solution driven.
- Prospecting, qualifying, developing, and closing sales opportunities within a Mindanao
- Travels to Manila once a month for schedule client meetings and closing sales
- Forecasting and tracking of sales opportunities
- Achieving sales targets,
- Understanding industry trends, product capabilities and customer requirements,
- Establishing executive level, long term customer relationship for future cross-sell and up-sell opportunities,
- Ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Educated to a degree level in a related field
- 5 years Sales and Managerial experience within either the tourism / hospitality industry.
- Strong team planning and leadership skills • Proactive problem solving and decision making capability
- Ability and experience of project management; especially involving complex travel requirements and required solutions
- Proven Track Record in over achieving performance targets
- Demonstrated experience to ensure visibility of the pipeline to sales management for forecasting and business planning
- Proven sales experience, demonstrating a strategic approach in (I) identifying market size and focus; (ii) developing sales pipelines; (iii) penetrating new accounts; and (iv) driving the sales process through the selling environment to close
- Fluent in written, spoken and read English, with excellent communication skills and the ability to influence and negotiate across all levels
- Strong and capable negotiator, with the ability to gain agreement on positive win/win outcomes
- Demonstrated initiative; implementing business plans and executing sales initiatives at a senior level
- Ability to work in a multicultural, fast paced organization
- Solid knowledge of and experience in formal sales training.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Fluency in English is compulsory
- Ability to work in a multicultural organization
- Experienced PC user familiar with MS Word, MS Excel and MS Outlook
Salary and Benefits:
- Salary Starts at Php 18-,000- 20,000 per month depending on experience
- Commission on overall sales of the SM City Gensan Branch plus all closed sales Makati office. C
- Travel Benefits both International and Domestic
- Philhealth, SSS and Pag-Ibig after 6 months probationary period
- Option to move to Dubai Office after 5 years of experience in SM City Gensan
- 13th Month pay after probationary period of 6 months
About the Company:
Founded in 2014, AMBREENN TRAVEL is a global market leader specializing in Travel and Tourism, providing end-to-end customized travel packages, pre-made packages travel solutions to corporate and private clienteles. A Finnish, Filipino and British – owned With over 10 years’ experience in the tourism industry, and is serving about 500,000 and growing clienteles within Middles East and Philippines. The Group has a presence in Dubai which is being manage by a Finnish and a Filipino partner, and in the Philippines which is being manage by a British partner, it is truly global and culturally diverse company.