Jan 18, 2013 No Comments 592 Views
Competition Guidelines and Criteria
- An Open category band competition amateur or professional that ages 15- 40 years old
- A group that composed of 3-6 members mix or male and female that residing only in General Santos City with proof of evidence like proof of billing of Socoteco or water district, certificate of the barangay, birth certificate(NSO)
- They must represent any agency in the city like private or public school, out of school youth, offices, barangay and group of professional within the city.
- During the Contest the group will perform one cover visayan song local as their warm-up song (25% in the judging)
- One composition that will fit the Theme “barangay ko love ko”. Barangay/School ko love ko, lyrics will talks about the beauty and Values/attitude. SONG (full length) for the barangay promotion.
- Must submit the pre-recorded audio and the lyrics with the picture gallery of the group including their names and addresses. Submission of the said requirements will be on January 15, 2013 8:00 am to 5:00 P.M. at the Graduate school office. ask for the Kalilangan 2013 secretariat miss Alma Aguja or miss Karla, Nora Bidad for info or call 302-0052 or text and call 09262146260 ask for bobby Pasion
- The composition must be original and never been play in public, radio, and any tv shows locally and abroad.
- A Final screening will be on February 20, Wednesday 2013,.(venue: to be arrange)
- The final competition will be on February 25, 2012 4pm at oval plaza stage.
- Failure to follow the guidelines will automatically disqualify.
- The decision of the judges will be final and not revocable.
- Criteria of the event are:
- Quality of general presentation/melo-prosodic approach and the value of lyrics – 40%
- Arrangement of the music/blending etc. – 20%
- Musicianship/ professionalism of the group on stage – 20%
- Attractiveness of the lyrics and melody – 20%
- Total of 100%