Warning: file_get_contents(https://graph.facebook.com/fql?q=SELECT+commentsbox_count+FROM+link_stat+WHERE+url%3D%27http%3A%2F%2Fgensanblog.com%2F2011%2F05%2F15%2Fhow-to-jailbreak-4-3-3-ipodiphone-using-sn0wbreeze-v2-7-3%2F%27) [function.file-get-contents]: failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.1 400 Bad Request in /home/content/76/10729476/html/gensanblog.com/wp-content/themes/gensanblog/functions.php on line 582
1 Comment 13039 Views
Snowbreeze v2.7.3 for IOS 4.3.3 are now released. Especial Note:
1. Download and select your IPSW firmware update from apple server:
- iPod 4 –iPod4,1_4.3.3_8J2_Restore.ipsw
- iPod 3 – iPod3,1_4.3.3_8J2_Restore.ipsw
- iPhone 4 – iPhone3,1_4.3.3_8J2_Restore.ipsw
- iPad 1 – iPad1,1_4.3.3_8J3_Restore.ipsw
- ipad 2 – iPad2,1_4.3.3_8J2_Restore.ipsw
2. Download sn0wbreeze-v2.7.3 hosted link:
- via GensanBlog.com for WINDOWS (sn0wbreeze-v2.7.3.zip)
- via Hotfile.com for WINDOWS (sn0wbreeze-v2.7.3.zip.)
3. Extract the zipped and open sn0wbreeze-v2.7.3.exe. (Run as Administrator)
4. Snowbreeze splash will appear, just click OK and Close Credit.
5. Click the Next Button
6. Click the browse button and Select your IPSW downloaded in Instruction 1.
7. Snowbreeze will identify your IPSW, wait until Snowbreeze finish verifying your IPSW. Click Next after Verification.
9. Wait for 5 to 10 minutes while Snowbreeze is patching your IPSW. then Click OK
10. Turn Off your iPod, connect your iPod to your Computer and open iTunes application.
11. Enter DFU mode, and follow Snowbreeze Instruction. (Press and Hold Power button and Home button for 10 Seconds, unhold the Power button while keep the Home button pressing) wait until iTunes display “Recovery Mode” or you will hear a sound from your Computer.
12. On your iTunes, Click your Device on the Left side.
13. Hold Shift then Click the Restore button on iTunes, then browse the Patch IPSW by snowbreeze saved on your Desktop.
14. Wait until iTunes done restoring (This will only work on latest IOS version of your iPod/iPhone)
15. Congratulations! you have now jailbreak iPod/iPhone by Snowbreeze.
- SnowBreeze Official Website (http://ih8sn0w.com/index.php/welcome.snow)