Warning: file_get_contents(https://graph.facebook.com/fql?q=SELECT+commentsbox_count+FROM+link_stat+WHERE+url%3D%27http%3A%2F%2Fgensanblog.com%2F2011%2F04%2F25%2Fland-registration-authority-online-tracking-system%2F%27) [function.file-get-contents]: failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.1 400 Bad Request in D:\Hosting\10729476\html\gensanblog.com\wp-content\themes\gensanblog\functions.php on line 582
53 Comments 177777 Views
Want to know where is your transaction is?
Since Land Registration Authority (Registry of Deeds General Santos City) is On-Line for Land Titling Computerization Project, all Transaction done in the office are fully computerized. And now you can monitor your transaction any time anywhere.
Here are the few tips:
1. Go to the Land Registration Authority Web site: http://lra.gov.ph
2. Click the image of the LRA ONLINE TRACKING SYSTEM or (just simply Click the image below) or http://citrixvss.ilfstechnologies.com/TransactionStatus/Search.aspx
3. Then Fill-Up the Transaction Monitoring
- Select the RoD Name: General Santos City
- Select the EPEB Type: CCV
- Type the EPEB No: 201100XXXX
- RoD Name is the Province or City where you Transact your transaction “General Santos City“
- EPEB Type is the transaction type : CCV (EPEB_CCV), Chattel Mortgage (EPEB1508), Personal Properties (EPEB_PP), Registered Land (EPEB496), Unregistered Land (EPEB3344)
- EPEB No. can be found in the Upper Right Corner of your official Receipt, which consist of 10 digit number. ex. 2010000XXX, 201100XXXX
List of Live RD’s (Registry of Deeds)